WHICH ONE OF THIS BEST SOLUTIONS WE CHOOSE ?


Rapid Weight Loss With These 3 Simple Tips



Rapid Weight Loss with these 3 Simple Tips

1. Invest in a pedometer.

2. Exchange the fast food line for a trip inside of a grocery store.

3. Snacks should be fruit/veggies and water.

1. Invest in a pedometer.

A pedometer is an instrument that calculates how many steps and/or miles you walk in a day. The recommended amount of steps is 10,000 daily. A pedometer helps remind you to move throughout the day. It is a great way to hold yourself accountable if you do not have an accountability partner. You can do simple things to rack up steps: take the stairs; park further from the entrance at the office; take a 10 minute walk outside or around the office. It is an easy way to incorporate exercise in your day.

2. Exchange the fast food line for a trip inside of a grocery store.

Instead of driving under those golden arches (you know exactly what I am talking about), take a detour to the nearest Kroger, Publix, or Whole Foods. Buy fruits, nuts, or a sandwich on 100% whole wheat grain bread. Try the sushi at Publix or the Simple Truth Organic snacks at Kroger. Kroger prices are amazing. Check them out. You can find a whole open bar at Whole Foods. And taking the trip will give you extra steps.

3. Snacks should be fruit/veggies and water.

I know. I know. Just fruit and veggies and water?!? Yes, just fruit and water. Don't drink your calories. Usually, I don't use the word don't when I am giving recommendations. However avoiding the empty calories can guarantee you a weight loss of 10 lbs in 2 months if you made this change only!!!! It worked for me! My favorite snack is apples with a mix of honey and peanut butter. Sometimes if I am feeling a little crazy, I will eat pears and peanut butter too. I think my favorite snack is the crunchy peanut butter, raisins, bananas, and honey. For the veggies, I like hummus, and hummus comes in a variety of flavors. One type of hummus that is lower in calories is the homemade hummus from the Engine 2 diet. It is easy to make and tasty. You can eat them with any veggie of your choosing. Oh yeah, and oldie but goody is tomatoes, cucumbers, and avocado with a squeeze of lemon, salt, and pepper, on each bite. You can also make a quick granola which I love. The ingredients are as follows: honey, dates, cinnamon Ezekiel 4:9 cereal, pumpkin spice, and walnuts. One other helpful hint with snacks, PACK THEM. If you have them with you, it is a little easier to commit to eating them.

Try these sure fire steps for shed some pounds.


For more weight loss tips, please visit my website at http://www.livinglight.com.
If you really enjoyed reading my blogs and connected with what I have to say, OR you need the EXTRA support feel free to reach out for a complimentary BREAKTHROUGH health coaching session. To sign up, simply send an email topearlieperryman@livinglightandlove.com or go http://www.livinglight.com, click on the GET STARTED NOW page and follow the instructions from there.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Pearlie_McCall_Perryman