WHICH ONE OF THIS BEST SOLUTIONS WE CHOOSE ?


A Few Foods That Burn Fat



Most recommended diet regimens tend to turn me off. I, for one, don't want to bother with having to eat less in order to look better. I like food, and I don't see why I should stop eating. On the other hand, with the spring coming that means that summer is right around the corner, and I'd really like to shave some of the hibernation fat I've built up during the winter. Ideally, though, I'd like to find some foods that burn instead of trying to find ways to eat less. Before I get to putting together actual recipies, I'd really rather put together a list of these foods and see where I can go from there. Where are a few of them:

Cayenne pepper, cinnamon, ginger, and garlic all burn fat. That's especially good for me, as I don't think I've gone a day in the last fifteen years without putting hot sauce on a dish I've eaten. Many hot sauces, for the record, have cayenne pepper, garlic, and salt as key ingredients. I might just make my own and leave outt he salt, just to see how it tastes. As for cinnamon and guinger, well, I seriously doubt that the cinnamon on my roll can counter-act the icing I have to have with them. I guess I'll have to do an extra three crunches a day, because I'm not giving up the rolls!

Citrus fruits, apples, berries, and bannanas all have fat-burning properties, which means that a good fruit salad should do the trick in lieu of, say, the microwavable burritos that got me through college. When done right, buying fresh propduce regularly can be more cost-effective than acontinual fast-food run, too.

I also didn't know until recently that soybeans, the constant stand-by for my vegetarian friends, also burned fat. THAT's why Jenny has been so skinny for so long...


Find out more about foods that burn fat with this Burn the Fat review.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lewis_Stonham